Terms and Conditions
- I-Tickets is the official ticket agent for The Top Gear Festival
- The event will not be held responsible for tickets purchased from any other source or agents.
- Be aware there will be strict ticketing checks at the event. Your ticket will be scanned on entry to the festival and again on entry to the stadium.
- Do not buy tickets from unofficial sources
- Tickets are valid for one day only
- Tickets must be carried at all times for validation
- Additional “T’s&C’s” refer to iTickets website ( www.itickets.co.za)
- Resale of Top Gear Festival tickets will be seen as fraudulent activity
- No refunds will be offered on tickets purchased - please ensure you are certain for your purchase before proceeding with payment.
- Maximum ten tickets can be purchased by one customer.
- The Classic Family Ticket is for Sunday Sessions ONLY and is limited. Top Gear Festival SA reserves the right to cease selling this package at any given time.
- The Ultimate Package includes Street Circuit Grandstand Tickets and Parking on a 2:1 ratio. Additional parking tickets can be purchased separately.
- The Supreme Package includes Street Circuit Grandstand Tickets and Parking on a 4:1 ratio. Additional parking tickets can be purchased separately.
- Classic and Basic ticket holders include standing views of the Street Circuit. There is the option to “Top Up” and purchase Street Circuit Grandstand seating should they wish.
- All Street Circuit Grandstand seating is on a first come, first serve basis. Customers will be allocated a specific Grandstand ONLY.
- Classic and Basic ticket holders do not include parking facilities. There is the option to “Top Up” and purchase a parking ticket at R55 per car.
- All wheelchair and assisted visitors can call the booking line to purchase their tickets as well as add companion seats.
- Wheelchair tickets are limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
- Wheelchair viewing platforms in the Moses Mahbida Stadium are on a first come, first serve basis and there is space for only one companion. Additional Companions will be seated within the stadium.
- Please note our 10% Early-bird discount is for a limited time only starting on the 28th November and ending on the 31st of December 2012. Any tickets purchased after this date will be at full price.
- A specific allocation of tickets has been reserved for this Early-bird discount. Top Gear Festival reserves the right to cease all ticket discounts when this limit has been reached.
- Ticket sales operate on a first come, first serve basis.
- Customers are limited to 10 tickets per order.
- Purchases must be kept separate according to ticket type. For example, all Ultimate Package tickets must be purchased together. All Classic Tickets must be purchased together.
General Terms and Conditions for all competions.
1. Period of competitions
Each competition will state the start and end date of that competition.
2. Who can enter competitions
Most competitions are open to all South African residents who are 18 years and older.
3. Who cannot enter competitions
No director, employee, agent or consultant of Brand Events Festivals (Pty) Ltd t/a Top Gear Festival or the prize sponsor if applicable, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
No person who is not resident in South Africa or under the age of 18 years is allowed to enter this competition.
4. How to enter competitions
The manner in which a person can enter competitions is dependent on the specific competition’s rules.
5. How many times can a participant enter competitions
Dependent on the individual competition rules, participants can enter once or multiple times. If multiple entries are permitted from a single participant the prizes will be limited to one per entrant in each specific category of prizes. Incorrect entries will not be considered.
6. Disqualified entries
Entries which are unclear, illegible, and incorrect or contain errors will be declared invalid and will not be considered for the draw.
7. How many prizes can be won
Each competition will define what prize can be won. ..
8. When and how the draws will take place
Each competition will define how and when the winner will be decided.
9. How will winners be contacted
Each competition will define how the winner/s will be notified and the timescale. In the event that any of the winners cannot be successfully contacted following reasonable attempts to do so, Brand Events Festivals (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution two weeks after the initial draw had taken place.
10. How a prize will be received or collected
Each competition will define how the prize can be received or collected.
11. Forfeiting the prize
Any prize not taken up for any reason within one month of the date of the random draw having taken place will be forfeited after Brand Events Festivals (Pty) Ltd has drawn a second winner in substitution for a first winner who could not be contacted and the second winner has not been contactable.
12. Prize cannot be exchanged
No substitution, assignment or transfer of any prize is permitted and no prize may be exchanged for any sum of cash or other form of consideration.
13. Use of prize
It is understood by each winner that he/she has no intention of using the prize for a particular purpose other than the purpose for which the prize is ordinarily used, having regard to its characteristics. Should there be any latent or patent defect with any prize delivered or collected by a winner, then the winner is entitled to return the prize to the sponsor of that prize who will then replace the prize for an identical article or item or a similar article or item of the same or higher value or perform necessary repairs.
14. Publishing of winner’s name
The names of any winners of a prize may be published in any marketing activity chosen by Brand Events Festivals (Pty) Ltd, such as websites or publications.
15. Further participation after close of competition
Winners may be required to participate in a Brand Events Festivals (Pty) Ltd publicity campaign, which may include, but is not limited to print or broadcast media and further to allow their names and likeliness to be used by Brand Events Festivals (Pty) Ltd for promotional purposes in any of its publicity campaigns. Winners are, however, entitled to expressly decline such a request.
Where winners consent to take part in Brand Events Festival (Pty) Ltd publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials used in and arising from such participation will be the sole property of Brand Events Festival (Pty) Ltd.
16. Entry submission failures
Brand Events Festival (Pty) Ltd is not liable for any technical element relating to this competition which may prevent the transmission of an email or SMS, nor will it be held liable for any failure by the South African Post Office or any other Service Provider in delivering an entry. Participants accept that there is a possibility that an email or SMS entry may not have been properly transmitted or that the South African Post Office may omit to deliver an entry before the closing date. In all these instances the participant will not hold Brand Events Festival (Pty) Ltd responsible and liable.
17. Acceptance of rules
By entering any competition or agreeing to accept any prize, the winner of such a prize accepts and agrees to abide by that specific competition’s rules.
18. More information regarding this competition
19. How to get a copy of the rules of this competition
A copy of these rules can be found on Brand Events Festival (Pty) Ltd’s Top Gear Festival web page (www.topgearfestival.co.za) for the period of the competition or may be obtained from the above person.